Monday, July 5, 2010

Almost free Wendy's small frosty's for the rest of the year!

When I was at Wendy's this weekend I noticed a little sign that said "Buy a frosty key chain for .99 cents."  It looked so cute, so I had to buy one. I will admit I was a little disappointed when I received it and it was flat like a discount card, until I read the back of the card.  " just show this card every time you order to receive a free small frosty.  Good until 12/31/2010"  My emotions did a complete 180!  Now I have unlimited access to free frosty's for the rest of the year. I don't know how long this deal has been going on or how long it will be available, so if you are interested I would head to your local Wendy's and get one!
 There is nothing better than and ice cold drink and a little ice cream on a hot summer day!
Annie~TFB

No comments:

Post a Comment